Monday, March 27, 2006

Dissent

I stood there accused and blamed... I did not know my crime then.... Dissent against authority is probably punishable and maybe I am paying a price for my beliefs today .But as I walk on the fineline between right and wrong I wonder what it all means and how much I care for all of this. As I stand on the brink of extrication I believe it was quite worth the price. I defended myself despite the announcement of the verdict and regret it at this hour more than anything. Maybe silence is the best defense at times like this cause I believe my actions were right. But the verdict was there gaping at me like a shameless ape...A stark reminder of my decisions and more than that the traditions here. Etched on my mind these memories may linger for some time but hope the bad flavor in my mouth goes away soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sudarshan. A. G. said...

Been there... faced that!

9:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home