Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Outbreak

Though I have not read Robin Cook in a very long time now, I admit that I used to love reading his work! Over the years I felt that though the suspense bit was something I enjoyed reading but there was something starkly unreal and the plot of the stories could never occur in real life ever.

I remember reading Outbreak many years back which dealt with the deadly Ebola virus. The H1N1 outbreak and the swine flu deaths in the country in the last few days, just reminds me of this story. Needless to say I feel amazed how sometimes reality can be so close to fiction !

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Girish said...

An apt post...thought never fancied H1N1...likes of ebola kinda made me comment here. Good that you remember that...i liked it.

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home