Saturday, April 14, 2007

Maine dil se kaha dhund lana khushi....


It is said that even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. So I decided to put down 5 odd things which made me surprisingly glad in the last 5 days

1) A hindi radio station being played in the bus and me enjoying the same despite a rickety one hour ride simply because it is the first day I realize that there do exist people in the city who enjoy songs which are not in Kannada :P
2) Having roamed around practically the whole of Bangalore in 25 Rs…
3) Walking into a pub only to realize Knopfler being played making me reminiscent of times spent with a close friend
4) Picking up books from the roadside after a looong day at work
5) A looong lunch with a friend on a lazy sat afternoon

So as this week ends and a new one knocks on the door.. my quest continues….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home