Thursday, September 03, 2009

As I laughed

I don’t know if it was the day or was it more the reaction from Manoharji or just the words “thaki gayi dikri ? ” but I laughed till tears welled up in my eyes. I was too engrossed to realize that everyone on the floor had heard me and was even wondering what made me crack up. This was followed by another spurt of laughter after I read an email from a client.

As I came back home and squatted on the couch I tried hard to think of a time when I laughed like that.. Uninhibited and simple... I am amazed at how the smallest remarks make you laugh like there is no tomorrow. I have no particular reason to be unhappy but I still dont laugh all that often..

Hope there are more days like this..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home